Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Right on Schedule

I bet there's one thing they don't tell you in film school - a filmmaker’s job is never done! Or do they? Couldn't tell you since I never went, but I'm telling you now! There’s always another hurdle to jump. But lo and behold, folks . . . only a few more to go, and The Photon Effect will have made it through post-production! We’re right on schedule to get the FX wrapped up by May 15th, and then it’s back to the studio for final sound design tweaks.
....
Of course, while that marks the end of post, it’s really just the beginning in another sense . . . the beginning of the promotion frenzy that we’ll be unleashing. In the coming weeks, we’ll be blanketing the Internet with exciting info about the film. You’ll be able to check out interviews with key players from the film, read regular blogs from me that will take a behind the scenes look at the process (and my journey), and keep updated on the latest goings on as we move through the film festival circuit and beyond. Stat tuned for links to all of the cool places on the Web that you’ll be able to check it all out.
....
Now, I’ve got to run to take a look at some more FX shots. I'm sure on the way I'll have to jump over something else . . .....

No comments:

Post a Comment